For the Park Day of Apr 19th... and beyond!

Denver, Co

For the Park Day of Apr 19th... and beyond!

Postby Casca » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 am

Good morning everyone! I want to start off by saying thank you to those who voted and elected Asuka and myself. We want to try to use this opportunity you've given us to get all of us helping to grow Amtgard in Denver.
That being said, there is no special plans for this weekend. I want to use this time to talk to as many of you that are willing to do so to see what your expectations for myself and Asuka are. So please come out to the park this weekend if you can, or if you can't but still want to chat, feel free to message, email, or text me or her and just let us know what you think our barony needs most right now.
Also, the position of Baronial Champion is currently vacant, and we may also need a pro tempore Baronial Prime Minister due to unfortunate circumstances. If you have any interest in helping run some neat games for our park or ever wanted to use your organizational skills to pitch in tracking attendance and such, please come talk to me. No previous experience is necessary, just enthusiasm!
Next weekend, April 26th, is Imperial Crown Qualifications at our park. So let's be sure to give any Iron Mountaineers who will be visiting us a warm welcome! Then the weekend after that, since I will be done with finals by then, I'm going to try to have some fun activities planned for everyone.
And lastly, we've gotten some interest in running some a&s how-to nights focusing on belt making, tunic making, pant making, Amt-legal arrow making, and cooking. Is there any other things that anyone wanted to learn how to do to make your Amtgard experience more enjoyable? If so, just let us know!
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
-Casca, your plucky Baroness
Casca

Re: For the Park Day of Apr 19th... and beyond!

Postby Casca » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks everyone for coming out. Today was a blast! The battle game seemed to be tons of fun, and luckily, the rain held off until it was over. Also a special thanks to Reckless for bringing us all those delicious cookies!
If there was anyone I missed talking to (because I didn't want to interrupt anyone while they were fighting) please feel free to hit me up for a chat. And those I did chat with, thank you. I really appreciate all your ideas and suggestions. It's given me some cool ideas to incorporate.
Hope to see you all next week when we host Imperial Crown Qualifications!
Casca

Postby ArielDalziel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:46 pm

So I am new to Denver and checking out Amtgard. It said on the main page to check the forums for when and where you guys meet. I see east side of Berkeley Park, but I don't see when? Would this info be on Facebook instead of here in the forums?
ArielDalziel

Postby Agustus » Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm

ArielDalziel wrote:So I am new to Denver and checking out Amtgard. It said on the main page to check the forums for when and where you guys meet. I see east side of Berkeley Park, but I don't see when? Would this info be on Facebook instead of here in the forums?

ArielDalziel We meet sat. 1pm on the east side of Berkeley park, its more of the corner. You should be able to see us from the 46th and tennyson interesection.

Hope to see you out on sat! If you need some more info. just feel free to ask or send me a pm.
Agustus

Postby Casca » Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Just north of the library branch. It'll be nice to meet you!
Casca

Return to Duchy of the Iron Mountains