May 10th Park Day

Denver, Co

May 10th Park Day

Postby Casca » Fri May 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello Everyone! I hope you all are as excited for tomorrow as I am. We’ve got a few near things going on at Amtgard tomorrow so I hope to see you all there.

First, our own local Warlord, Eggman, will be teaching a class about Honor on the Field, that is how to make your shots cleaner and better and how to take someone else’s shots cleaner and better. Even better, two former Defenders of the Iron Mountains, Geryon and Kord, will be acting as his teacher’s assistants. So this will be a great opportunity for anyone willing to up their game!

Second, we will be running a neat battle game where it will be one small team with many abilities against a second team with numbers on their side. I will give you all the full details of it a little later, but for now know that it will be full class, so brush up on your class’s abilities, the magic section of the rules (especially things that a druid can do/summon), and on your knowledge of team tactics.

Finally, I noticed last week that a lot of people forgot to bring drinks to stay hydrated with. I’m going to try to remember to bring out a cooler full of water, but everyone please bring your own cup!

See you all tomorrow!
Casca

Re: May 10th Park Day

Postby Casca » Fri May 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Here's the rules for the battle game:

This game will consist of two teams. The first team is a team of 5 veteran players. They will have a life pool with a limited number of lives (this amount will be decided once I see how many people make it out to play tomorrow), and the goal of this team is to stay alive for 30 minutes. The second team will be everyone else. This second team has unlimited lives, and the goal of this team is to shatter the veteran team before the timer runs out. This will be a 60 second death count game, and it will utilize terrain (marked with flagging tape).

What this means is everyone gets to gang up on the old guys! :-D Enjoy!
Casca

Return to Duchy of the Iron Mountains