How to Pants Night!

Denver, Co

How to Pants Night!

Postby Casca » Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 am

Hello Everyone! Don’t forget that this Friday night, starting at 6pm, we will have a sewing night at Kord and Casca’s house (message me if you need the address/directions). We will be teaching you how to make Thai fisherman’s pants. These pants breath well, are easy to learn how to make, and are excellent for fighting in. To participate, you will need 2 and a half yards of light to medium weight WOVEN fabric (more if you are particularly tall or “curvy”). I recommend cotton or linen. Please also bring a spool of matching thread, your own scissors, pins, a fabric measuring tape or ruler, and a sewing machine if you have one. I do have some supplies if you are missing one or two of the aforementioned items. However, I don’t have enough for everyone so PLEASE bring what you have. At very least, bring the fabric and thread as I will not be supplying these items.

For those who want to look over what we will be doing in advance, here is a link to a pretty sweet tutorial: http://www.mediatinker.com/blog/archives/008262.html
Casca

Return to Duchy of the Iron Mountains