Declarations for Monarch, Regent, GMR, and Defender

Cañon City, CO

Declarations for Monarch, Regent, GMR, and Defender

Postby vardos5000 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Bear with me, I am new with this...both declarations and forums. So here it goes:

Declarations for Crimson Dawn Monarch, Regent, GMR, and Defender are now open. Avis Featherstone (Bird), our current Monarch, will not be running for a second term. So declare away. Monarchs and Regents run on the same ticket, and you cannot run for two different positions within the park.

I think I covered it all. Someone correct me or add on if I am wrong.

In service of the game,
Vardos of Crimson Dawn
vardos5000

Re: Declarations for Monarch, Regent, GMR, and Defender

Postby vardos5000 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Update on Crimson Dawn Declarations. Nickodemus ( Glenn is currently holding the position of GMR) and Lady Elenya Hinoto (currently holding position of Regent) have declared that they are running for the positions of Monarch and Regent, respectively. Anyone who wishes it may run against them, although they must meet the requirements stated in the Corpora.

Presuming no one wishes to run against them, the positions of GMR and Defender will need to be filled still. See section 8.C of the Corpora for the duties, responsibilities, and privileges of a Baronial Defender. See section 9.C for the duties, responsibilities, and privileges of Baronial Guildmaster of Reeves.

If you are interested in running against Elenya and Nickodemus for the position of Monarch and/or Regent, see sections 5.C and 6.C of the Corpora.

For more information on the election process, see Section 13.B of the Corpora.

If you plan on running, get used to seeing and hearing about the Corpora.

In the service of the game,
Vardos of Crimson Dawn

http://amtgard-im.com/files/IM%20CORPOR ... 202013.pdf
vardos5000

Re: Declarations for Monarch, Regent, GMR, and Defender

Postby vardos5000 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:37 am

Update on Declarations; Nickodemus and Lady Elenya are running for Monarch and Regent. Avis has dropped his declaration for Defender and has declared his intent to run for GMR. Farlore had declared his intent to fight/run for Defender. That's about it really. Others can still declare for various positions if they wish. Check out the Corpora for more information.

In the service of the game,

Vardos of Crimson Dawn
vardos5000

Return to Barony of Crimson Dawn