Uncle Az's Story Time

Cañon City, CO

Uncle Az's Story Time

Postby Azrael » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 am

February:
*2nd- Allthing, A&S day at Farlore's
*9th- Mini-dragon tournament (A&S tournament)
*16th- Court (Midreign)
*23rd- Standard game day
March
*2nd- A&S night
*9th- Mini-dragon tournament
*16th- Darkmoon invasion
*23rd- Standard game day
*30th- Imperial Midreign including Weapon Master/Dragon Master

April
*6th- A&S night (declarations for office start)
*13th- Mini-dragon tournament
*20th-GRIFBALL *Postponed*
*27th- Park Crown Quals
May
*4th- Visit Steel Forge
*11th- Mini-dragon tournament
*18th- Coronation
*25th- Coronation camping trip

As soon as word is heard from Grix, we will slot the Imperial visit into its date. If there are any suggestions for other events or activities, please either contact myself or the Ginger sheriff.

While here, let's provide some clarification on the "mini-dragon" tournaments. In order to stimulate interest in A&S, (an underused asset of the club which could be utilized in increasing our number of active players) we are holding monthly tournaments for impromptu competition in hopes to give an alternative to those who are not interested in marshal practices. Art supplies will be provided at the tournament for competitors to create within an alloted amount of time. At which point, the populace will judge the merit of the competitors to determine the winner. I believe this will give the opportunity to stimulate interest in judging and participation in A&S tournaments, as well.

Ever in service,
Azrael
Last edited by Azrael on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Azrael

Re: Uncle Az's Story Time

Postby Mr.Misfit » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Oh Uncle AZ can i hear another bedtime story lol. Hey i want to know if on April the 20 if i can run another game of GRIFBALL at your park?
BAD GUYS WEAR GREEN
Mr.Misfit

Postby Azrael » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Sounds good, lets do this.
Azrael

Postby Mr.Misfit » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 am

As long as I have the gass money we will be there
BAD GUYS WEAR GREEN
Mr.Misfit

Postby Azrael » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 am

Postponing Mini-dragon this week due to bad weather; I don’t think crafting in the snow would be as good an idea as it may sound. We will try again in two weeks and hope for better weather.
Azrael

Postby Azrael » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Greetings populace,

Declarations for Sheriff and Consort are now open as of the 6th for Crimson Dawn. The positions of GMR and Defender need to be filled as well; I will be accepting self-nominations from eligible members.

I am happy to announce that this will be a contested election. So far two tickets have come forward. The first being the current Sherriff Elenya Hinoto with her new consort Rawr, and the second being Bird and Goglestofin ; I want to thank both parties for their enthusiasm and for stepping up. This is the right step for our humble shire to elevate to a barony.

I would also like to thank all our members for their recruitment efforts; keep up the good work. Hopefully with continued efforts we might reach Duchy levels in due time.

Ever in service,
Azrael.
Azrael

Postby Azrael » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Due to unforeseen financial set back Meteora will not be able to coordinate the planed event of the 20th “Grif-ball.” With that in mind we will attempt to reschedule for another day; details will be forth coming as soon as they are made available. Sorry to disappoint anyone that was looking forward to this special game day but sometimes mundane issues get in the way.
Azrael

Return to Barony of Crimson Dawn