Crimson Dawn and the Days of Skyrim Wednesday Update: 1/6/16

Cañon City, CO

Crimson Dawn and the Days of Skyrim Wednesday Update: 1/6/16

Postby v.puddingbait » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Wednesday Update! (1/6/16)

Hey all. This update may be a bit longer than normal. Please read it carefully!

The plan for this weekend is to have an Arena Tournament, and possibly combine it with the Imperial Reign, if I can get the details on that before Park Day on Sunday. If not, the Park still needs an Arena Champion (not to be confused with the unfilled Champion position)!

The Tournament will be a standard Tournament, not unlike the ones seen at Weaponmaster and Crown Qualifications. Sign ins for the Tournament end at 1, and the Grand Arena Tournament starts at 1:30! Lateness is not tolerated in the Arena. I do need at least one other reeve for this! Please contact me if you are interested.

Once the tournament is done, there will be a Battlegame. Anyone can submit a Battlegame this weekend. If no one does, I will have one prepared. Please feel free to submit a game. Be prepared for class or militia!

Remember to bring your Journals. I already have a bunch of information to give points out with! I will be signing for points at the end of Park Day. If you need to leave early, please make sure I know this. I plan to be the first one there and last to leave, so it shouldn't be hard to get me to sign points.

Also, for the A&S members of the Park, the First Artificer's Exhibition will be taking place January 31 (barring a drastic need for a schedule change).This is an A&S contest that I plan to do once a month. For details on it,, see the pinned Google document on Facebook or see my previous post in this forum . If you don't plan on entering, I need at least 2 other judges, max of four more. Please contact me if you are interested.

Any questions or comments, please feel free to message me on here, on Facebook (Seach Donavan Cross) or at vardospuddingbait@outlook.com, or at vardospuddingbait@gmail.com
v.puddingbait

Return to Barony of Crimson Dawn