New member...?

Fort Collins, CO

New member...?

Postby Caldryn » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello! I was interested in joining, but found problems with the instructions on how to join. It said to post in a forum, so that's what I'm doing, but I had to register to do so. There was no other apparent contact information, so I am hoping this is seen and responded to. I was wondering if there was a meeting tomorrow, Sunday October 20, 2013, that I and a friend could attend to get started. If so, where and what do I need to know prior to the event? I will check this again periodically to view replies. Thanks!
Caldryn

Re: New member...?

Postby Azrael » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:55 pm

City Park in Fort Collins, every Sunday from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM on the corner of Mulberry and Sheldon Dr.

Show up, check it out, and don't forget to sign in. :) Hope this helps.
Azrael

Postby Grix » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:49 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119530644757235/

Here's there facebook group. Post and let them know you're coming out if you feel like it. As for any prep work, just show up and there should be loaner equipment available.

If you'd like, you can look over our rule book. The important parts are the sidebars labeled "x made easy" which give you a quick overview of the system. Since it's pretty late already and you're looking to go visit them tomorrow, checking out the rulebook is optional. They'll be able to explain everything you need once you're there.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.
Grix
Site Admin

Postby duhtch » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 pm

I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to come by and check out amtgard at our park?
duhtch

Postby Kain » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi, this is the Regent of the Northern Holdfast. This weekend we will be having a quest, so it would be a great day to come. We meet at City Park in Fort Collins, just east of the pond. Hope we can see you there. We will have loaner gear that you can use if you want.

-Kain
Kain

Return to Duchy of Northern Holdfast