Crosspost from Facebook 4/24

Fort Collins, CO

Crosspost from Facebook 4/24

Postby Arkias » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Artimus Dane wrote:Crown Quals will be held on the 26th at the IMB park. We will be running it with the standard corpora categories. I plan to be at the park around noon for set up and will close entries at 2:00 pm. I am not sure about the fighting portion just yet but would be willing to bet the lists will close around 1:30

I know we are running a bit close with these things but we have had a few unforeseen circumstances arise. With that said, The CQ tourney will be double elimination. We will open the lists around 12:30 and I would like to finalize them by 1:30. Standard lists will be used (Single Short, Florentine, Sword and Shield and Open).

Elenya wrote:Greetings populace,
Imperial Crown Quals are coming up this weekend, and we are in need of a couple of judges and reeves. Those who are interested in doing so, please get a hold of me. Thank you!

Sherman Sanders wrote:Just a reminder that Free Comic Book Day is coming up on the third. If folks wanted to put together a demo table at Gryphon and have a field day at Spring Creek Park I think you'll definitely get some great exposure! It's a Saturday.

Darrik Hildman wrote:Brewer's Feast
Saturday, June 21 at 12:00am
Trinity Episcopal Church Greeley
Arkias

Return to Duchy of Northern Holdfast