2016 Stock?

Postby Stormreaver » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Any word on this yet?

Stormreaver

ADY
Stormreaver

Re: 2016 Stock?

Postby Raksha » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:27 pm

NH is unable to sponsor Stock this year so the Wolves of Cernunnos have offered to take it over this year. It is planned to be at Crow's Valley on Aug 12-14 and will be free. It has not been announced as official yet but this is all the info that I have!! See you Sunday--we are having an fighting tourney and a&s competition for northern holdfast quals.
Raksha
Northern Holdfast Duchess
Fort Collins, Colorado
Raksha

Postby Stormreaver » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank you for the heads up on "stock". To late for me to get the time off. Am glad its not the Byers site, to be blunt, am kinda tired of that location. I know the price is good but,,,,ok, I'll let it go with that.
This Sun is not an option but hoping to make the next one.
Again thanks,

Stormreaver ADY

Sorry, I edited the above. In a tired stupor when I read the previous post, I thought Byers not Crow Valley.
I like the Crow Valley site for stock.
Stormreaver

Postby Stormreaver » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Raksha
I know, not on subject but this is what I found on the Swift Ponds site. http://cpw.state.co.us/Documents/Wildli ... ctions.pdf

If you search Colorado Youth Outdoors Swift Ponds, the are a lot of other pages with info and pics.
Still trying to pin down the near Gould site. I know its the Gould Community Center but I can't seem to who administers it.
(Hint: not Gould) Will try the Long's Peak Council tomorrow, if I can make the time, to see if they will offer that info. I know they used to know it because I camped there under one of their programs.
Hopefully will have that info soon.
Let me know if you get this.

Thanks

Stormreaver ADY
Stormreaver

Postby Stormreaver » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Raksha
OK, part 2 on the Gould site. I have the contact info and a bit about the site BUT. Yes a big BUT. Personally, I like the site but not for Rakis. Starting with the price $5 or 6 per person per day kinda kills it. The is more, some good but most bad and arbitrary so I DO NOT recommend this site. I have the contact for it if someone wants it but I am hoping someone locates something better for us. Please pass on the previous post to the powers that be.

Your turn,

Stormreaver ADY
Stormreaver

Postby Raksha » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Info has been passed along! Thanks Storm!
Raksha
Northern Holdfast Duchess
Fort Collins, Colorado
Raksha

Return to Duchy of Northern Holdfast