Battlegame Review Posting

All things Amtgard. Rulebook, fighting, and A&S questions are all welcome. New? Come introduce yourself.

Re: Battlegame Review Posting

Postby Korderellin » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:05 am

CD is granted 1 building resource for the Monopoly review (posted in the battlegame posting forum as per below):

Re: Battlegame Posting
Unread postby girly1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Battle game review for my awesome monopoly game: so we tweaked it a lot during the game because I guess I left out a lot of scenarios. We decided that it was ok that the person that is saving the place on the board could be an archer and fight if the team desired which made for needing to say it was ok to leave the middle to kill the archer but other wise they had to fight in the middle. Quickly we discovered the board was too smsll. If It Was Bigger We Could Have Ran Multiply Teams at a time. Ppl enjoyed some aspects of it but to allow for more action it would need lots of tweaking. And turtle was kind of mean with the chance cards she contributed to the was really hard to remember who's turn it was so we wrote down the order but I think that this could have been avoided with more vigilance. The game did start to run long so keeping an eye on the time is gelpful. So to recap the biggest critic was board needs to be larger.

Return to General Discussion