Two week til Rakis.

News, Rakis info, other upcoming events, votes, etc.

Two week til Rakis.

Postby Azrael » Tue May 27, 2014 6:32 pm

I would like to thank all of the efforts over the past few weeks from those of you who have gone above and beyond that extra mile to contribute to this great game of ours.

I would like to thank the Iron Mountains Barony and autocrats involved in coordinating their Midreign camp out in Byers. I would like to thank Darkmoon for hosting their second annual Quest day. I’m sorry I had to miss that one. I would like to thank the coordinators of Crimson Thaw for their contribution of a most epic camp out, beverage competition, and inventive quest day. For those of you who missed this one, next year should prove to be even better. I highly recommend attending for those of you who can; it was very much a taste of things to come with Rakis on the horizon.

Thank you for those of you who were able to make these events and who have made the effort to travel during this reign. I know it can be a burden on both a schedule and a pocketbook. I would like to extend a special thanks to Steel Forge, The Brotherhood, Northern Holdfast, and Darkmoon; Crimson Thaw would not have been as much fun without you.
I would also like to voice my appreciation to the autocrats of Rakis and all the efforts you have put into this event and continue to be investing in the few short weeks to come. Just a reminder, please come out and support Quiet and Grix in their moment of recognition, as they are being knighted this event.

I would also like to offer a word of congratulations to the incoming Knight of Desert Winds, Loup de Noir, who will also be holding a vigil for his friends and family who are not able to attend Salt Wars. This event is shaping to be one of memories made and one for the record books. Don’t forget to support your autocrats, do what you can to contribute, and don’t be afraid to have a good time. We will see you when you get there, and we’re looking forward to seeing you.
Azrael

Return to Announcements